CareDiem Home Care provides non-medical caregiving services on an hourly basis.
Our goal is for the caregivers to assist clients in maintaining their normal daily routines while aging in place. This is achieved by assisting and supporting clients with their ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) and IADLs (Instrumental Activities of Daily Living). Hourly services are charged by the hour.
Personal Care Assistance
- Bathing and/or Showering assistance
- Dressing and Grooming assistance
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
Ambulation and Transfer Assistance
- Cane, Walker and Wheelchair support
- Transfer assistance – standby assist, contact guard assist, min – max assist, sit to stand, pivot transfer.
- Sliding board and/or Hoyer lift transfers
- Fall precaution assistance
Companion Care and/or Support Services
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminder
- Meal preparation
- Laundry Service/Assistance
- Encourage exercise/activity
- Plan and Encourage Social Activities
Care Coordination Management & Support
- Ongoing wellness monitoring
- Communicating/Reporting change of condition to family (if any)
- Management of assigned caregiver schedules
- Management of any changes of shifts or schedules with client
Sitter Services (hourly service available in hospitals, rehab/skilled nursing facilities and assisted living/memory communities only)